- Types of cookies used by SANIFIT
We use the following types of cookies, classified in categories according to their duration, aim or manager:
- Depending on the period of time the cookies are enables, these may be considered:
- Session or transient cookies: this type of cookies are design to gather and store data in a temporary memory location and then subsequently deleted when your browser is closed.
- Persistent cookies: these are cookies that are stored on your hard drive allowing the access and processing of information upon the expiration date set by us.
- Depending on the manager of the cookies:
- First-party cookies: these cookies are sent to the device through a web domain under our control and the information gathered is handled exclusively by SANIFIT.
- Third-parties cookies: we use the services of third parties to find out more about your use of our website, to improve your experience as a user and show you adverts outside of this website.
- Category of cookies depending on its aim:
- Technical cookies: this type of cookies allow you to scroll through the website and use basic functions. In general terms, these cookie are exclusively installed in response to actions made by the user in order to request any service, such as the access to a safe area of our website. These cookies are necessary tools for the use of this website and are not subject to deleting.
- Analytical cookies: these cookies enable the recognition and counting of visitors, as well as gather information on the usage of the website (i.e. the pages more frequently opened by a visitor). This helps us to enhance the functioning of our website by, for instance, ensuring that the users easily find what they are looking for.
- Marketing and preferences cookies: this type of cookies register your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have clicked on. We use this information to show you adverts that align with your interests.
- Personalisation cookies: these are used to recognize you when you access again our website, allowing us to offer improved and more personalised features, such as welcoming you using your name and remembering your preferences. These cookies collect anonymous information and are not able to trace your movements on other websites.
SANIFIT uses the following cookies:
- Google Analytics
- Wordpress cookies for registered users
- How to delete cookies
3.1 Modification of your browser’s configuration
Should you decide to delete the cookies stored in your device and configure your device to decline cookies, you should configure the preferences of your browser. As a general rule, the configuration of a browser on cookies can be found in the menu «Options», «Tools» or «Preferences» of the browser you use to access this website.
Depending on the existing browsers, there are different means to disable cookies:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/products/windows?os=windows-10
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
It should be noticed that the deleting of cookies in your device will not allow the functioning of our website in its optimum conditions and some options or functions might not work correctly.
3.2 Online disabling of cookies
- Analytical or performance cookies:
- Google analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=es
- Social networks cookies:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/